Don’t wait! MEA is accepting applications to join the MEA EV Smart Charging System study.
And we’re giving away 50 x 22KW electric chargers with 2-year warranty and connected to the intelligent electric charger system and charging data analysis platform for FREE!
Plus the most advanced MEA EV Application, showing the position and status of the charger.
• government agency, state enterprise, or private company.
• must have an area for outsiders to charge electric vehicles in Bangkok, Nonthaburi or Samut Prakan.
• Project details and full information available at https://bit.ly/3eMS5AR.
• MEA reserves the right to define the target group according to its criteria.
• For those interested, there are 2 ways to apply for the MEA EV Smart Charging System program:
1. MEA EV application, available for download at http://onelink.to/meaev.
2. Website https://evccc.mea.or.th/WebEV.
Must register and login to the system before applying.
For more information, call 0 2348 5000 ext. 2828 during office hours and MEA Call Center at 1130 anytime, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today - 15 July 2020
Selected participants in the study MEA EV Smart Charging System will be announced a mea.or.th on 30 September 2020.
**The decision of the committee is final.
#Energy for city life, Energize smart living